Entire apartment · Nozawaonsen-mura, Shimotakai-gun
Amazing in-village location across from a famous natural hot spring, conveniently located to all the village offers, and walking distance to the lifts to transport you to the slopes. The combination of our luxurious western beds and the natural hot spring will ensure you are fully rejuvenated after each day on the mountain. This Property has 2 units available for rental, refer to Kumanote-Bear Den to combine these two units.
Fully renovated in 2016, provides a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom floor plan with open living areas in a modern Japanese style.
Amenities and Facilities
- Western style beds (a combination of Sealy posture-pedic and France Bed thermo mattresses to ensure a solid night sleep after a day on the slopes)
- Warm and comfortable bedding and towels supplied
- Bathrooms include standing shower
- Modern, intuitive kitchen design with microwave, dishwasher, electric cooking range, toaster, full size refrigerator, rice cooker, Nespresso machine, sandwich maker and cooking and dining ware
- Open living area with contemporary furniture
- Individual heating in each bedroom and in living/kitchen areas.
- Complimentary Wifi internet
- Flat screen TV (HDMI & USB ports) and Apple TV
- Two western style bathrooms with complimentary organic soap, shampoo and conditioners, and hairdryer
- Washing machine and gas powered clothes dryer
- Warmed storage entry for all your gear.
The mountain bear apartment can be rented in combination with the bear den apartment (separate listing) to provide another full service 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom and living and dining room for larger groups.
The apartment is fully equipped with an entrance/dry room that has ample room for drying clothes. There is a washing machine and high powered gas clothes dryer in the apartment which is key for a mid stay washing to keep the bags a bit lighter in your travels.
Interaction with guests
The owners are on the premises and can assist during your stay as needed.
Other things to note
Hosts can assist with arranging rentals and reservations for local restaurants, shopping and cultural activities. Please plan in advance for restaurant reservations during the peak winter season.